Saturday, November 19, 2011

Murphy's Law

It never ceases to amaze me how much Murphy's Law affects us. This week alone has been one thing after another. First I was supposed to go get the test done and couldn't get it off work. Even though I had more than a months notice my boss wouldn't give me the day off. Yes there are only three people who work at my job, but it wasn't even on a busy day. Well, five people work there total if you count the bosses. But hey, I can't complain to much because I make good money and I can't afford to loose the Job.


Then I find out that my grandmother is in the hospital. She apparently had a hurnia and made it worse. The woman is 86-years-old and thought that lifting heavy things was a good idea. So I got that good news. Then I got four phone calls while I was trying to take a bath. On four different days.

Then I had to tell one of my childhood friends that my mom was sick and dying. Because we haven't talked in years. FUN FREAKIN FUN FUN!

So welcome to my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment